Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Since when are you a member of babv

Go down 
+36
Winter
AbbygailBearDiva59
zoey
Graciefuzzypal11
Katieapril545
Jaggie0000
Huggie Bear
ChristinaCrystal119
Hannah
chocolate
Sage
Tristan
BrendanBear110
BalletSlippers
DestinyGirlsRock10
PrincessOctober103
emiliebear46
Rubybearsrock16
Admin
DonnyRed
Bearhug05
ValentineLove14(valentina
sharpeilover242
Starr
AJBubbles
MelissaMusicBear8
Jelly
MasquaradeFeria
michaelarainbow12
Abby13
claire
Daisyyellow61
daniela4leafclover108
CarlyAllHeart
Laurenblue50
camilla
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

since when are you a member of babv?
Since when are you a member of babv I_vote_lcap38%Since when are you a member of babv I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 19 ]
Since when are you a member of babv I_vote_lcap40%Since when are you a member of babv I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 20 ]
Since when are you a member of babv I_vote_lcap14%Since when are you a member of babv I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Since when are you a member of babv I_vote_lcap8%Since when are you a member of babv I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

Since when are you a member of babv Empty
PostSubject: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 am

babv was created in 2007 and I'm a member since 2008.
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:18 am

I made an account on the day it was made because I played the website before it, but didn't actually get on the account until like May of '08.
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:22 am

I joined in April 2008 Smile
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:56 am

i joined in 2008 too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Daisyyellow61
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Daisyyellow61

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:05 am

i joined in may something in 2009 Since when are you a member of babv Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:13 am

i joined in 2010 lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:49 am

about 2007 a few weeks after it was launched
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:42 pm

i joined like when first started
Back to top Go down
MasquaradeFeria
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MasquaradeFeria

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:48 pm

My first account was Abbi4LeafClover6049, which joined on July 2007. The month it was launched. But my second account, Amber2Hip2058 joined in 2009. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:00 am

I think I joined around the beginning of August in 2008 =)

Last edited by Jelly on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MelissaMusicBear8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelissaMusicBear8

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:59 pm

I actually joined when it was still "Old BABV," but I officially joined when it first started; I got a welcome pass via Snail-Mail, inviting me to join the "new Build-A-Bearville." If you did too, do you remembear when the Sunshine Shores cave wasn't even open yet (you had to get a Spring Break boarding pass) and you could type in the number of Bear Bills when you traded?
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:19 pm

MelissaMusicBear8 wrote:
I actually joined when it was still "Old BABV," but I officially joined when it first started; I got a welcome pass via Snail-Mail, inviting me to join the "new Build-A-Bearville." If you did too, do you remembear when the Sunshine Shores cave wasn't even open yet (you had to get a Spring Break boarding pass) and you could type in the number of Bear Bills when you traded?
me too i join the old babv and then i got a e-mail saying we would like you to test babv so i did.I also rember when the sunshine shores was not open and when you could type the munnber of bear bills.Now look at babv there a canivle,a trving markit,and more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:43 pm

I was on old babv then straight when new build a bear came out i joined so i joined the first day babv was made Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:25 am

I joined back on the old build-a-bear along time ago, then preregistered on this BABV, never went on and then made an actual account on November 11th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
sharpeilover242
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
sharpeilover242

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:57 am

I joined in 2009 in like January Since when are you a member of babv Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:09 am

rofl i think it was since . . . let me thing here . . . summer of 2007?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:57 pm

I joined in 2009.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 pm

I've been a Bearville citizen since October 2007. I was lucky enough to be a "beta tester" and got to play before the site was open to the public. I didn't get really involved in the game until January 2008 because the site was SO SLOW during the testing phase!
Back to top Go down
DonnyRed
New Membear
New Membear
DonnyRed

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:20 pm

i joined back in 07
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:30 pm

October 2008 or 2009.
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:19 pm

For me it was since... Hmmm.... 2010 yeah 2010
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:01 am

I was with the old build-a-bearville and then when the new Build-a-bearville came out i joined it on the first day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrincessOctober103
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PrincessOctober103

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:35 am

Last edited by PrincessOctober103 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DestinyGirlsRock10
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
DestinyGirlsRock10

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:53 am

Ever since the beginning,I pre-registered then got on the first day it opened Very Happy buildabearville has changed so much! It's hard to believe. Sometimes I miss the old buildabearville, but I like the new one better.
Back to top Go down
BalletSlippers
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BalletSlippers

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:49 pm

i can't remember Sad i made it along time ago but i started going on around december
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since when are you a member of babv   Since when are you a member of babv I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since when are you a member of babv
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next