Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

rumor rumor rumor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

rumor rumor rumor Empty
PostSubject: rumor rumor rumor   rumor rumor rumor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Rumor is in the uk the enchanted pony comes out on april 5 other then that the rumor is it is suppose to come with a ride here's a picture of GwynethLove the ride . . . .

rumor rumor rumor 1ibhg0

but it might not come with the bear it might only come with a code GwynethLove says

rumor rumor rumor 2r61v28

Last edited by claire on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i put someone but i knew the person my mistake)
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

rumor rumor rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumor rumor rumor   rumor rumor rumor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:13 am

It does come with rideable pony...please see my post on the march 5th updates...LZ
Back to top Go down

rumor rumor rumor
Page 1 of 1