Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today! Empty
PostSubject: I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today!   I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:07 am

I went to babw right when they opened and bought the blossum bunny. I rushed home to bring it to life and it was not in the system yet so I got to pick the animal I wanted to bring to life! since I do not have a test store near me I picked the pink celebration bear and got the pink cake dress!
YAY!! I had an awesome day at builda bear!
i got a zhuzhu pet final and got the hamster cage game I wanted and I got my birthday icream balloon ride!
YAY my birthday is not ill next month though! he he!! I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today! 157416
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today!   I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:48 am

lol cool
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

PostSubject: Re: I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today!   I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:50 am

Congrats PB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today!   I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got sooo Lucky buying the blossum buny today!
Page 1 of 1