Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New coupon from BABW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

New coupon from BABW Empty
PostSubject: New coupon from BABW   New coupon from BABW I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:41 am

Today I got a new coupon, it said for all the ones who had the Alvin already... you could print the coupon and get Brittany for only $13 instead of $22 normally. They did not know there would ever be a Brittany doll and so since they are selling them together for $35, they are giving all the ones who already bought Alvin and chance to get Brittany for the same deal of $35....Cool.
Back to top Go down
QueenB
New Membear
New Membear
QueenB

PostSubject: Re: New coupon from BABW   New coupon from BABW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:06 am

WOw i wonder how you get that coupon? I didn't get the coupon. I have Alvin maybe I will ask my mom to call ans see if i take my Alvin in will they give me that deal too. If not i guess i won't buy her becasue the $22 is too much to pay becuase i want to get the song too so I know I will have to beg to get it.
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: New coupon from BABW   New coupon from BABW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:31 pm

I didn't get the coupon today and i got alvin maybe if i take my alivn with me
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: New coupon from BABW   New coupon from BABW I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:46 am

wow how do you get coupon?
Back to top Go down
PrincessOctober103
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PrincessOctober103

PostSubject: Re: New coupon from BABW   New coupon from BABW I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:01 am

lovezippy18 wrote:
Today I got a new coupon, it said for all the ones who had the Alvin already... you could print the coupon and get Brittany for only $13 instead of $22 normally. They did not know there would ever be a Brittany doll and so since they are selling them together for $35, they are giving all the ones who already bought Alvin and chance to get Brittany for the same deal of $35....Cool.

It would have been nice to get this when I bought Brittany.... got Alvin the day he came out and Brittany the day after it came out. No fair, not our fault they released Alvin early. Wonder what will happen if I call Guest Services?
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

PostSubject: Re: New coupon from BABW   New coupon from BABW I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 am

PrincessOctober103 wrote:
lovezippy18 wrote:

It would have been nice to get this when I bought Brittany.... got Alvin the day he came out and Brittany the day after it came out. No fair, not our fault they released Alvin early. Wonder what will happen if I call Guest Services?

I bought Brittany on the first day too and got the coupon after I got home. All you have to do it print the coupon and take the bear back and do a return then purchase for the correct/coupon price. But, hurry the coupon ends on April 4! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New coupon from BABW   New coupon from BABW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New coupon from BABW
Page 1 of 1