Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

i don't have a title for it yet but....

Go down 
+5
Starr
Fabouls12
daniela4leafclover108
camilla
alice
9 posters
AuthorMessage
alice
New Membear
New Membear
alice

i don't have a title for it yet but.... Empty
PostSubject: i don't have a title for it yet but....   i don't have a title for it yet but.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 am

Hey guys i started working on this story bout 2 or 3 days ago and i thought i would post it on here. ps if at first it sounds like a vampire story its not.

This is so, I don't know, odd for me. I'm not a day person, I'm a night person I don't even get why I'm out in the daylight. I'm surprised no one's even looked at me. Yet.
I'm Star and I have, like, no friends at all. That shows how much of a life I have right. I have no friends, no life, and I'm trying to get one.
This is my story of trying to get a life. Enjoy.

Who knows why but I was lonely and needed someone to hang out with. I also noticed that since I had no friends I also had no life.
I decided that today I was going to the park and make some friends. I hope my plan will work like I want it to.
As I walked to the park I saw many people around my age. Ever since I had graduated high school I never went outside during the day, I always slept during the day and watched the stars at night. Graduating two years ago nothing had really changed from when I last saw it.
"Star? Is it really you?" a male voice said behind me. I had no clue who it was either.
"Um, hi." I say turning around to see Damon, an old high school friend.
"Star, do you know how long it's been since I've seen you?"he asked.
"Uh two years?"
"More like three years!"
"I thought it was two. Wanna know why you haven't see me in a long time?"
"Yeah. I love good stories."
I told him what I had been up to those last couple years and he told me he was a book publisher.
"Star you should give me a story to give my boss! You could become a famous author cause your writings are really good!"Damon exclaimed.
"No Damen, I'm not giving you one."
"Fine be that way. Anyway wanna go out for lunch or do somethin'?"Damon asked me.
"Yeah, you know you were my one and only friend. Even though you were one of the popular kids no one made fun of you for hanging out with me."I told him.
"Yeah, but they didn't care that I hung out with you cause they thought you were really cool."
"Me? Cool?"
"Yeah. I know right."
"Let's go eat. I'm hungry."
"Follow me."
He led me to a really expensive car. I had no clue what kind of car it was. When the car started moving my favorite band, Hawk Nelson, was playing.
"Damon when did you start listening to Hawk Nelson?"
"Ever since you stopped talking to me. It reminded me of you. I didn't want to forget you Star."
"Oh, well, that's nice."

more soon!
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

PostSubject: Re: i don't have a title for it yet but....   i don't have a title for it yet but.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:06 am

Good start! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

PostSubject: Re: i don't have a title for it yet but....   i don't have a title for it yet but.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 am

Wow that's a good start for a story! i don't have a title for it yet but.... Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
alice
New Membear
New Membear
alice

PostSubject: Re: i don't have a title for it yet but....   i don't have a title for it yet but.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:24 am

thanx guys!
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: i don't have a title for it yet but....   i don't have a title for it yet but.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:34 am

I love that story! Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: i don't have a title for it yet but....   i don't have a title for it yet but.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:28 pm

That story is really good, you should write more, don't leave us all hanging. Razz
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: i don't have a title for it yet but....   i don't have a title for it yet but.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:44 pm

That's a great story Smile
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: i don't have a title for it yet but....   i don't have a title for it yet but.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:27 am

OMG you like have to continue that story. I love it!! i don't have a title for it yet but.... Herz
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: i don't have a title for it yet but....   i don't have a title for it yet but.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:44 am

Its Awesome!
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: i don't have a title for it yet but....   i don't have a title for it yet but.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:25 am

Omg! Love this story! I wanna buy it! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i don't have a title for it yet but....   i don't have a title for it yet but.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i don't have a title for it yet but....
Page 1 of 1