Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks

Go down 
+8
Abby13
ChristinaColorful8
Starr
Elijahboysrock19
Abby
michaelarainbow12
lovezippy18
PriscillaBallerina31
12 posters
AuthorMessage
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:22 am

I have heard that certain Hallmark Greeting card stores will seell these buildabears
1.Playful puppy
2. pink kisses fur you
3. sassy kitty
4. read teddy
5.marvelous monkey

the bears will be a smaller version of the regular sized build a bears and will have a heart on them
the prices is only $9.95

the bears will still come with the condo to take them home in and a code to bring them to life their pis will be the same
There will be a few clothes and shoes to buy too.
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:33 am

Wow cool...I am going to check that out.
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:11 am

Wow cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder if my will carry them
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Zua zua pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 am

I know this isn't part of babv or babw but i thought i let everyone that some hallmarks will be carrying zua zua pets
Back to top Go down
Abby
New Membear
New Membear
Abby

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:59 am

Zhu Zhu pets are available at all BABW locations,some hallmark stores,and most rite aid and walgreens pharmacies.
Back to top Go down
Elijahboysrock19
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Elijahboysrock19

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 am

wow cool thanks michaela for the info
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:15 am

I heard about that too! I think that it'll end up happening, but I'm not sure. We have a Hallmark over where I live.. okay.. I think it might have closed but whatev. xD
I'll be keeping an eye open to see if I can find any of the mini furry friends, if anyone does, make sure to post a pic or something! : D
Back to top Go down
ChristinaColorful8
New Membear
New Membear

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:43 am

This is true!!! there will be little BAB's at Hallmark! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:48 pm

This is true, They are only at some Hallmarks right now
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:00 pm

The best way to find a Hallmark near you that is testing the new furry friends is to call BABW guest services at 1-877-789-BEAR. They can give you a list of all the Hallmark stores that are testing them in your area.
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Bearhug05 wrote:
The best way to find a Hallmark near you that is testing the new furry friends is to call BABW guest services at 1-877-789-BEAR. They can give you a list of all the Hallmark stores that are testing them in your area.

That is exactly the first thing to do!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:47 am

I have collected a few of those furry friends. Here's a picture of two of them in real life. **Edit** I just brought the brown bear to life online thinking it was Read Teddy. It gave me the beehive, so it's not Read Teddy! Smile

RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks Aexw0l
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:24 am

Cool! I'll be sure to stop at a Hallmark Greeting Card Store if I pass one!
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BearHugger

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:25 am

They already r in test stores! but not mine lol. but I hope all hallmark stores will have them becuz buildbears make great presentd for celebrations!
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:26 am

I hope my store has them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks   RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: Zhu zhu pets at some hallmarks
Page 1 of 1