Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!

Bearville World

HomeNewsLog inRegister

Share | 

Dragon Shadow spotted on the Map!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostDragon Shadow spotted on the Map!

Thanks to Huggie Bear we now know that a dragon shadow was spotted on BABV's Map. This may have something to do with the major updates happening tomorrow. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bearhugs,
Max

_________
[END OF ARTICLE]
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Descent miniatures
» League: Blighted Shadow Storyline
» Experimenting with Dragon Forge Bases....
» Dragon Rider a Stikfas Custom
» Dragon Scales
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Dragon Shadow spotted on the Map! :: Comments

Re: Dragon Shadow spotted on the Map!
Post on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:46 am by daniela4leafclover108
Lol i saw that too and i got kinda scared [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but then i kept going to the map so i could see it again and it does look like a dragon! Wow can't wait for the new updates!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Post on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:44 pm by michaelarainbow12
I got scared when i saw the dragon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Can't until the new stuff comes out!!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Post on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:37 am by IanJanuary48
That went so fast i almost had a heart attack xD

Dragon Shadow spotted on the Map!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: The Golden Gateway! Your First Stop! :: Front Page News-
Jump to: