Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Furry Friend

Go down 
+4
CarlyAllHeart
claire
daniela4leafclover108
Huggie Bear
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:40 am

This last weekend I went to BABV and got the new pony. I am very excited! I aslo got the dragon but did not get him stuffed. When he is stuffed i will post pictures!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:48 am

Aww Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:54 am

awww so cute congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:36 am

awesome pony welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:38 am

Super cute pony! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:45 am

congrats on your new friends =0)
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Congratulations on your new furry friends. What did you name them?
Back to top Go down
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Bearhug05 wrote:

The pony I was not real creative on her name, is Goldie. The dragon's name is El Fuego, for now that is.
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Huggie Bear wrote:
Bearhug05 wrote:

The pony I was not real creative on her name, is Goldie. The dragon's name is El Fuego, for now that is.

Cute names! I named my Pony Shannon, and it was hard to name my Dragon so I named him Fire, Lol
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:36 am

AbbyArtsy78 wrote:
Huggie Bear wrote:
Bearhug05 wrote:

Cute names! I named my Pony Shannon, and it was hard to name my Dragon so I named him Fire, Lol

Those are cute names - I named my Dragon Draco and my Pony Mystic!
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Remi11

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Aw, cubgrats! Your lucky

But, I love your ride. Every year they make even better rides and PSI's and bears and all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Furry Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Furry Friend   New Furry Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Furry Friend
Page 1 of 1