Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

What do you think the prize will be for the winning team?

Go down 
4 posters

What will be the winning team's prize?
Furniture
What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_vote_lcap33%What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Outfit
What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Accessories
What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Poster
What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_vote_lcap33%What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Food
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think the prize will be for the winning team?   What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:37 am

We know that the winning team whether it be red or blue will win a prize for their heroic knightly duties. (The team with the most membears to complete the task) Here's your chance to voice your opinion of what you think the winning prize will be. If you want you can even describe what specifically you think the prize will look like.

What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? Knight10
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the prize will be for the winning team?   What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:08 am

I think it might be a emotion because when it was camp last year we got a emotion but i hope it's something new this time
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the prize will be for the winning team?   What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:09 am

My guess is a emoticon or a furniture item. They will also probley have something for the opposite team too like they did in Camp Happy Heart Smile
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the prize will be for the winning team?   What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:53 pm

My guess would also be an emoticon and some other item. The emoticons seem to be a pretty popular prize on BABV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the prize will be for the winning team?   What do you think the prize will be for the winning team? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think the prize will be for the winning team?
Page 1 of 1