Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

new stuff at outfitters

Go down 
+5
claire
Huggie Bear
Abby13
Bearhug05
michaelarainbow12
9 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

new stuff  at outfitters Empty
PostSubject: new stuff at outfitters   new stuff  at outfitters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Hey there people
there is a some new stuff at outfitters check it out
and one of closet you can put food in it for real

new stuff  at outfitters Untitl22
new stuff  at outfitters Untitl23

Last edited by michaelarainbow12 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: new stuff at outfitters   new stuff  at outfitters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:11 pm

The best part about the new furniture is that they hold storage! The pantry holds your food and the armoire can hold clothing. You are limited to one each in your condo and they can't be bearmailed or traded.
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: new stuff at outfitters   new stuff  at outfitters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:12 pm

I love it! thx 4 postin'
Back to top Go down
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

PostSubject: Re: new stuff at outfitters   new stuff  at outfitters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:57 pm

That is totally awesome! Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: new stuff at outfitters   new stuff  at outfitters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:39 pm

awesome! thanks for the info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

PostSubject: Re: new stuff at outfitters   new stuff  at outfitters I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:31 am

have you guys realised that all the working stuff have that orange thingy beside them.
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: new stuff at outfitters   new stuff  at outfitters I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:00 am

I noticed that too. that's a great way to tell if a furniture is interactive or not. thanks for the update =0)
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

PostSubject: Re: new stuff at outfitters   new stuff  at outfitters I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:54 pm

wow! that's so cool, thanks fur sharing (:
Back to top Go down
annacuddles150
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
annacuddles150

PostSubject: Re: new stuff at outfitters   new stuff  at outfitters I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 pm

thanks for sharing, i have the caurosel ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new stuff at outfitters   new stuff  at outfitters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new stuff at outfitters
Page 1 of 1