Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Dots lolz..... this is funny

Go down 
+18
makaylaadventurebear8
Fabouls12
daniella i rock
abbieyoohoo34
DestinyGirlsRock10
michaelarainbow12
Katieapril545
AbbygailBearDiva59
Mahhci
Jelly
EleanorLoveable22
MaxBrown22
Rubybearsrock16
Abbibee258
Remi11
claire
emiliebear46
annacuddles150
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dots lolz..... this is funny   Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:56 am

claire wrote:
Like around christmas in the coffee shop and when you would sit there would be dots everywhere!!!!! and then whenever you went anywhere else they would still be there!

Yeah that would happen me, too!
Back to top Go down
makaylaadventurebear8
New Membear
New Membear
makaylaadventurebear8

PostSubject: Re: Dots lolz..... this is funny   Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:43 am

uggg i hate thoze dotz!!!! Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 Alien Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 Icon_porc Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 248792 Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 374879 Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 378756
Back to top Go down
rebeccahappyhugs46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rebeccahappyhugs46

PostSubject: Re: Dots lolz..... this is funny   Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 am

well i had these black dots that was ages ago and it don't happen to me anymore hurray! Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 930964
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Dots lolz..... this is funny   Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:37 am

I had that glitch too, I thought it was where I was, because i was at light house, but i was wrong. Razz
Back to top Go down
Graciefuzzypal11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Graciefuzzypal11

PostSubject: Re: Dots lolz..... this is funny   Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:17 am

Yeah, I remember the dots, they were evil. Suspect
Back to top Go down
ziazebra77
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dots lolz..... this is funny   Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:11 pm

i did not like it when that happened to me all the time! good thing it does not do that anymore!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dots lolz..... this is funny   Dots lolz..... this is funny - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dots lolz..... this is funny
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2