Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Pawlette says free gift today !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pawlette says free gift today ! Empty
PostSubject: Pawlette says free gift today !   Pawlette says free gift today ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:03 pm

I'm not sure what is happening but pawlette says click on me to get a free gift. When you do click on her though she just says have a pawsome day as usual. May be we should keep a close eye on her so if there is only a small window for getting this gift today we don't miss out. We may have to log in again later for it to work. Pawlette says free gift today ! Icon_rolleyes

Pawlette says free gift today ! Pawlet10
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Pawlette says free gift today !   Pawlette says free gift today ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:30 pm

This outfit looks like BABV may be celebrating their first store opening in Mexico City later this week! Here's a little closer view of the outfit.

Pawlette says free gift today ! 14kcdbt
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Pawlette says free gift today !   Pawlette says free gift today ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Sadly when I logged in she was in her regular outfit! But the outfit looks cool...thanks for the photos!
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Pawlette says free gift today !   Pawlette says free gift today ! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:34 am

that's very interesting, great find christmas =0)
Back to top Go down
Zoe
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Pawlette says free gift today !   Pawlette says free gift today ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 am

Nice find, must be a update for soon, maybe cinco de mayo day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pawlette says free gift today !   Pawlette says free gift today ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pawlette says free gift today !
Page 1 of 1