Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

zoo animals coming soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

zoo animals coming soon Empty
Postzoo animals coming soon

Hey there people
Some of you may or may not but zoo animals are coming to all babw yay, You can get your own zoo animal May 28th through June 30th It also notes there will be exclusive access to the Bearville zoo when you purchase one of the new animals Maybe that means everyone else will get access after that.we'll just have to wait and see!
and also if you spend 20$ or more you will get a free bag that comes with a code to use on buildabearville from june 4th-13 and also
everyone will have a chance to enter a contest to win a Zoorrific trip to Orlando. The prize is a 5 day, 4 night stay in Orlando with tickets to theme parks AND all seven Zoorrific animals. Here is some of the zoo animals that going to be at all babw's panda, flamingo, tiger, parrot and giraffe monkey, cheetah not if there is more
I also forgot somethiing else, Thanks to my friend jelly she has remind it me about
there is a zoo ride i think you get when you buy a zoo animal

Here are some picture of the new Beary Newsworthy magazine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by michaelarainbow12 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

zoo animals coming soon :: Comments

claire
Re: zoo animals coming soon
Post Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 am by claire
Awesome thanks fur sharing! Very Happy
Huggie Bear
Post Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:41 am by Huggie Bear
I am sooo excited although at our local BABW the manager said that they might not get all the zoo animals just some. She did not know which ones yet.
michaelarainbow12
Post Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:58 am by michaelarainbow12
Huggie Bear wrote:
I am sooo excited although at our local BABW the manager said that they might not get all the zoo animals just some. She did not know which ones yet.
Here is what zoo are going to be at babw not sure if there is more
a monkey, cheetah, panda, flamingo, tiger, parrot and giraffe
Bearhug05
Post Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:22 pm by Bearhug05
All BABW stores will get all 5 zoo animals at the same time starting May 28th. The panda and monkey pictured in the flyer are already available at BABW stores.
michaelarainbow12
Post Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:38 pm by michaelarainbow12
Bearhug05 wrote:
All BABW stores will get all 5 zoo animals at the same time starting May 28th. The panda and monkey pictured in the flyer are already available at BABW stores.
Well there is going be 7 if yo count the panda and monkey so really there is going 7
Elijahboysrock19
Post Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:50 pm by Elijahboysrock19
Wow how cool thanks for the info michaela [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Post  by Sponsored content

zoo animals coming soon

Page 1 of 1