Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Tropical Kitty Quest!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

New Tropical Kitty Quest!! Empty
PostSubject: New Tropical Kitty Quest!!   New Tropical Kitty Quest!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:42 am

Hey can anyone help me with the new tropical hello kitty quest?
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: New Tropical Kitty Quest!!   New Tropical Kitty Quest!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:24 am

Fist you go to the lighthouse, And go inside then the big Silver thing you press it on top. You'll chose a color outfit, and go under water. Then find all the pink seashells and then over by the treasure chest and press the boat and you'll go inside then you find all those pink seashells. I hope I helped and made sense! bye Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: New Tropical Kitty Quest!!   New Tropical Kitty Quest!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Go to lighthouse go inside and go underwater there are pinky purpley shells in outside the ship click on them ther is at least four there then go inside the ship thers about six there all together there should be 10!

Hope this helps,

Alice/Minty
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: New Tropical Kitty Quest!!   New Tropical Kitty Quest!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:03 am

Thanks guys that helped a lot!! lol!
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

PostSubject: Re: New Tropical Kitty Quest!!   New Tropical Kitty Quest!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:51 am

Since this thread appears solved, I will lock it closed 2

Max Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tropical Kitty Quest!!   New Tropical Kitty Quest!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Tropical Kitty Quest!!
Page 1 of 1