Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

What graphic programs do you have?

Go down 
5 posters

What graphic editors
Gimp
What graphic programs do you have? I_vote_lcap20%What graphic programs do you have? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Photofiltre
What graphic programs do you have? I_vote_lcap10%What graphic programs do you have? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Paint.net
What graphic programs do you have? I_vote_lcap40%What graphic programs do you have? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
PhotoShop
What graphic programs do you have? I_vote_lcap10%What graphic programs do you have? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Other(please post)
 10% [ 1 ]
All of them
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DestinyGirlsRock10
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
DestinyGirlsRock10

What graphic programs do you have? Empty
PostSubject: What graphic programs do you have?   What graphic programs do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Hi everyone,
I wanted to do a poll asking which graphic editors you have? Photofiltre, Gimp, paint.net sumo or anything else??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: What graphic programs do you have?   What graphic programs do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:30 am

Paint but i am not sure if it is .net
Back to top Go down
BalletSlippers
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BalletSlippers

PostSubject: Re: What graphic programs do you have?   What graphic programs do you have? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:51 pm

paint.net and gimp but i mostly use gimp Smile
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: What graphic programs do you have?   What graphic programs do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:11 am

i have PhotoShop and Paint.net ad Gimp
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: What graphic programs do you have?   What graphic programs do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:12 am

I have Photo Shop, Paint, Photo Filtre, and Gimp also some other ones that aren't on the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What graphic programs do you have?   What graphic programs do you have? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What graphic programs do you have?
Page 1 of 1