Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

What are your thoughts on the new gym?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DestinyGirlsRock10
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
DestinyGirlsRock10

What are your thoughts on the new gym? Empty
PostSubject: What are your thoughts on the new gym?   What are your thoughts on the new gym? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Hi guys,
I was wondering what your thoughts are on the new re-modeling of the sportplex? I love it I go there every morning with my friends and virtual work out lol. I love bowling also I love it. But what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the new gym?   What are your thoughts on the new gym? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Thanks fur asking!! I love the new gym it's awesome there is so much stuff to do and I even like the new elevator lol! It's jst so cool
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the new gym?   What are your thoughts on the new gym? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:01 am

I love the new gym. It is interesting and I love the new updates....keeps BABV interesting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the new gym?   What are your thoughts on the new gym? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:31 am

I like it, its fun and interactive!
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the new gym?   What are your thoughts on the new gym? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:08 am

I think it looks cool this is going to be my first time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the new gym?   What are your thoughts on the new gym? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on the new gym?
Page 1 of 1