Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

What's your favorite candy

Go down 
+8
Rubybearsrock16
TheBeeLuv4
claire
DestinyGirlsRock10
Bearhug05
emiliebear46
Jelly
michaelarainbow12
12 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

What's your favorite candy Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey people
My favorite candy is m&ms cracker jacks snickers dove mikey way bar reese's pieces pop rocks tooties rolls twix gummi bears nestle crunch bar a mr. goodbar see's candy
and many more.........

Please add a poll within the next 24 hrs.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:16 am

ohhh! I got too many!!!!!! rofl I like Milky way, Reese's Pieces, m&m's, tootsie rolls, and Hersey's! lots lots and lots lots more =P
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:19 am

My favorites would have to be:

Snickers
Milky Way
Peanut M&Ms

I don't really like any other candy, I'm not really a candy person. I don't even eat my favorites that much
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:33 am

Pretty much anything that contains large amounts of chocolate is a favorite in my book! Smile
Back to top Go down
DestinyGirlsRock10
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
DestinyGirlsRock10

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:39 am

My favorite candy would have to be Twix it's really good I love the caramel inside...great now I want a twix bar :p! xD
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:44 am

i like hersey's and M&M's with nuts
Back to top Go down
TheBeeLuv4
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TheBeeLuv4

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Skittles
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Mine is Sour Skittles Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBeeLuv4
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TheBeeLuv4

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:51 am

Rubybearsrock1616 wrote:
Mine is Sour Skittles Smile

Oh god even thinking of those makes me like shake those are way to sour for me
Back to top Go down
BalletSlippers
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BalletSlippers

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:45 pm

i love mnms and maltezers
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:40 am

also Gum if gum is candy . . . . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:08 am

Yep, chocolate bars..
Back to top Go down
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:31 am

I really like Jelly Belly jelly beans, especially the fruity flavors and the Strawberry Daquiri flavor. I also like Trolli gummies and peanut M & Ms
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:51 am

I always Loved Hershey's Candies, and Chocolate's because I live near there ^.^ and I grew up eating it XD
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:21 am

ooo thats hard. I like...
chocolate,Skittles,Gummy Bears,sweet tarts,crunch bars and snickers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite candy   What's your favorite candy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1