Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

How to get the new Football move!

Go down 
+2
DestinyGirlsRock10
Rubybearsrock16
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

How to get the new Football move! Empty
PostSubject: How to get the new Football move!   How to get the new Football move! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:08 am

BW Membears,

Go to BABW go in at the counter there are some posters take one it has a code on type in the code at BABV and get the move!

How to get the new Football move! Star3 Your Dear Friend Alice or Minty How to get the new Football move! Star3
Back to top Go down
DestinyGirlsRock10
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
DestinyGirlsRock10

PostSubject: Re: How to get the new Football move!   How to get the new Football move! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:46 am

Btw for everyone in the USA its soccer just for people that don't know that Smile
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: How to get the new Football move!   How to get the new Football move! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:21 am

Unfortunately this poster is only available in certain areas of the UK.
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

PostSubject: Re: How to get the new Football move!   How to get the new Football move! I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:29 am

Really? I need to go to BABW, and catch up on the new stuff!
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: How to get the new Football move!   How to get the new Football move! I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:30 am

Man! Too bad I'm not in the UK
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

PostSubject: Re: How to get the new Football move!   How to get the new Football move! I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:37 am

Do you want the football one? Because football is soccer in the UK lol
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: How to get the new Football move!   How to get the new Football move! I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Thanks for posting! I'm not in the UK sadly, so I can't get one, but I wish I could fly to the UK just to get all the cool stuff there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get the new Football move!   How to get the new Football move! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get the new Football move!
Page 1 of 1