Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Fishing accident torn clothes!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

Fishing accident torn clothes! Empty
PostSubject: Fishing accident torn clothes!   Fishing accident torn clothes! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 am

Guys and Gals be careful when you cast your fishing lines!!
My hook must have accidently snagged my pants when I cast my line.
My pants are torn and you can see my leg!

EDIT @ Admin -Since members have been spamming on this thread it will now be closed. (spam posts deleted) Thanks to Arcee Pattinson
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fishing accident torn clothes!   Fishing accident torn clothes! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:50 pm

LOL! Yeah is your leg ok???
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: Fishing accident torn clothes!   Fishing accident torn clothes! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:13 pm

..... that must have.... XD! Fishing accident torn clothes! Lol once this huge sliver like a huge chunk of wood went therew my pant leg on my birth day. I'M WEARING THOSE PANTS NOW!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
PawsomeGirl
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Fishing accident torn clothes!   Fishing accident torn clothes! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:20 am

LOL, scary
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Fishing accident torn clothes!   Fishing accident torn clothes! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:38 pm

lol that is fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing accident torn clothes!   Fishing accident torn clothes! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing accident torn clothes!
Page 1 of 1