Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Party Rooms?

Go down 
+3
Jelly
Rosemarie704
Bearhug05
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:33 am

Looks like we'll be seeing some new party rooms soon! I pulled up the menu for my party rooms and found a Castle Room and Outer Space Room! Too bad they weren't clickable! Smile

New Party Rooms? 2l9sb2r
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:59 am

Wow , Pawsome find Bearhug Very Happy . now i wish i could celebrate my birthday even more so at babw, lol. now i need to find 5 other people, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:09 am

WOW! AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Thanks fur posting!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:14 am

Rosemarie704 wrote:
Wow , Pawsome find Bearhug Very Happy . now i wish i could celebrate my birthday even more so at babw, lol. now i need to find 5 other people, lol.

Well, you could find 5 other people, or just make 6 bears for yourself! Smile You're never too old for a BABW party! I've even done a party where the guest of honor was 80 years old.
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:25 am

wait, wait, i don't actually have to have 6 people come with me to get a party inorder to have the party code??, i have had such a hard time at my local babw to get one. i even told the lady i would buy the bears for myself and they don't even need to block off time for the party, since either way i still would have to pay atleast $60 and they wouldn't even need to accompany me to stuff all of them; i'm use to taking alot of bab's in to be stuffed or re-stuffed and naming all of them all by myself, lol.

i have been trying to get my hands on a party code so i can have a party room, but couldn't find atleast 4 other people to come with me and to think this whole time i could just have gone myself and maybe have a private party for me, lol
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks for posting! I can't wait until someone unlocks one of those rooms, if anyone has a party invite use it right now, you could be one of the firsts to get one of these cool rooms! : D
Back to top Go down
CookieCrumbs830
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
CookieCrumbs830

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:19 pm

WOW!!! I wonder what the prizes are for the new rooms! Thanks fur posting this!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Those are cool...I wonder if they will let us purchase the old ones like they did before?????
Back to top Go down
BalletSlippers
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BalletSlippers

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:22 pm

i like the outer space room! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:18 am

mickeyquack wrote:
Those are cool...I wonder if they will let us purchase the old ones like they did before?????

that would be pawsome if they did =0)
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:44 am

PrincessOctober103 wrote:
I like the Castle room although it looks kind of plain and too similar to the Castle Bedroom you can buy.... Where is the Pirate one.... Now that, I would pick! Since the Castle was an option for a room to buy, they should have not let that be a party room.... Just my opinion, though.

August...can't...come...fast...enough!!!
I agree it is kind of plain and similar to the throne room you can purchase at the lumbearyard. I bet it was a popular one picked in the Jr. Cybearguide headquarters survey because of the midevil theme coming out soon after the survey. I hope that it would have cool gifts though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Party Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Party Rooms?   New Party Rooms? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Party Rooms?
Page 1 of 1