Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

do u like the movie The blind side

Go down 
+2
emiliebear46
daniella i rock
6 posters

do u love the movie The Blind Side
Yes
do u like the movie The blind side I_vote_lcap0%do u like the movie The blind side I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
do u like the movie The blind side I_vote_lcap13%do u like the movie The blind side I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
do u like the movie The blind side I_vote_lcap50%do u like the movie The blind side I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
never heard of it
do u like the movie The blind side I_vote_lcap37%do u like the movie The blind side I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
i hate it
do u like the movie The blind side I_vote_lcap0%do u like the movie The blind side I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
daniella i rock
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniella i rock

do u like the movie The blind side Empty
PostSubject: do u like the movie The blind side   do u like the movie The blind side I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:43 am

If u have seen the movie The blind side do u like it
I LOVE THE MOVIE!!!!!!!! IT IS THE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: do u like the movie The blind side   do u like the movie The blind side I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:26 am

Yeah I saw it. It was a great movie
Back to top Go down
BalletSlippers
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BalletSlippers

PostSubject: Re: do u like the movie The blind side   do u like the movie The blind side I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:38 pm

never seen it but it looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
daniella i rock
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniella i rock

PostSubject: Re: do u like the movie The blind side   do u like the movie The blind side I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:52 pm

it is good
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: do u like the movie The blind side   do u like the movie The blind side I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 am

Never seen it yet
Back to top Go down
MaegenBuddy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaegenBuddy

PostSubject: Re: do u like the movie The blind side   do u like the movie The blind side I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:40 am

Not yet.
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

PostSubject: Re: do u like the movie The blind side   do u like the movie The blind side I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 am

it was awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do u like the movie The blind side   do u like the movie The blind side I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do u like the movie The blind side
Page 1 of 1