Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Sitting Move

Go down 
+5
michaelarainbow12
Fabouls12
Katieapril545
Rosemarie704
Bearhug05
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:58 pm

There's a new move in Bearville - the sitting move! Stop by your local BABW and get a full color fold out map of the new Bearville zoo and on the back there is a code for a new sitting move. Please note that some stores may not have these maps available until May 28th, while others may have them out early. Please be patient if you store doesn't have them out yet. Smile

New Sitting Move 51wjs9
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Very Cool info Bearhug; thanks for letting us know. i'll keep a look out for the fold-outs when i go. do you know how long the fold outs are suppose to be available til?
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:08 pm

We really have no information about them right now. I know my store did not get very many of them.
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Thank you so much BH =0), will keep an eye out for them at my local BABW.
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Interesting! Will it all be different codes, or can we add it to the code list? Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Katieapril545 wrote:
Interesting! Will it all be different codes, or can we add it to the code list? Thanks for sharing!

These are all one time use codes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:11 am

Thanks BearHUg, I'll watch out for the Maps! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:06 am

Coolz I will look out the maps when i go babw soon
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:55 am

Cool...I am going Friday...I hope they have them Smile Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:30 am

Cool.. i will definitely make a trip to BABW for a code.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:38 pm

wow the move looks cool! Very Happy thanks fur the info
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:02 am

Thanks for posting! I got mine Friday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Sitting Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sitting Move   New Sitting Move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sitting Move
Page 1 of 1