Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **

Go down 
+26
fluffycool157
TestAwesome
Mickeyquack
katiebee
starla2hip56
katelynkinzz
Adrianaadventurebear212
ZoeAdventureBear1052
AJBubbles
Emily2Hip254
JenniferRose244
ziazebra77
janetglitter3
Graciefuzzypal11
IanJanuary48
NickiSnowflake
Hannah
lovezippy18
emiliebear46
claire
AshleyGlitter300
Admin
Katieapril545
Jelly
MaxBrown22
Rosemarie704
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 am

I use Paint shop pro 9, it's an oldie but a goodie =0). i use gimp on occasions since the tutorals that i look at and read are based on using gimp to make them, so i have to sort of translate them for my program or just use gimp, lol =0)
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:55 am

i love them! My favorite is the monkey one, I love, love, love monkeys!
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:25 am

lol, thanks. the Sock monkey is the wierdest and yet cutest bab i've ever seen and own xDD. when admin was walking around BV with it on i had to make one for him lol, thus sparked my search for the monkey. as for the other money AV i did, i was inspired when the Zoo came out and i found that monkey BG online somewhere lol.
Back to top Go down
mikaylajanuary30
New Membear
New Membear
mikaylajanuary30

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:34 am

Those are awesome! good job Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:54 am

thanks =0), added 3 more i made the past late nights i'm online lol, had to work late this week so i haven't been on BV much but i did manage to snag one of those new princess gowns from the party room invite for the medievel room yesterday =0)
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RiyaBearCub

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 pm

i love the new one rose! im just a fan of your gfx now! ;D and i so adore the fonts your using so cute! <3
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:36 am

lol, thanks =0). i'm now trying a hand at making lil fairies xD. i found some really pretty wing templates =0)
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:20 am

Updated some more gfx's =0), enjoy
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:06 pm

awesome rose [; i wuvv them. well done!
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:13 am

How did you make the car one?
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Rosemarie704 wrote:
lol, thanks, i'm particularly fond of the valentines day one and my current av =0). i'm thinking of opening a gfx shop here now that i have a black belt in blends and outlines xD

Yh rose i think you should open a gfx shop! (:
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 pm

I love your graphics rose <3 They are so uniquely lovely. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **   ** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** Rose's Avies and Siggies =0) @}--- **
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3