Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Hi everyone!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:12 am

Hi everyone!! Does anyone know what the new leopard and tiger from the zoo animals give for special prize?
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:43 am

Hmm.... good question. Unfortanetly I do not have that answer Wink Thanks for sharing. xD jk. Super Katie flys off to the library to find the answer!
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:48 am

Hi everyone!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:52 am

Ok. If you adopt the tiger, you get a striped shirt. Though Rose has a MILLION bears, she did not have the leopard.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:54 am

I get a striped shirt for the new zoo animal tiger?!?
wow awesome!!!! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:56 am

Your Welcome Very Happy If I happen to go to BABW on my vacation (probably not) I'll beg my way into getting a leopard Wink
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:58 am

Hi everyone!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:13 am

where did you find out that I get a striped shirt if I get the tiger
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:41 am

All of the New Zoo animals come with a Speacial ride along with wallpeper and a prize. Smile

Hi everyone!! 328488
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:20 am

Yes; the Zoo Animals will each come with a special ride. the code for the ride will be embedded into the animal code wich you type in when you bring to life your bab; just like the shrinking move, so there won't be a seperate code to ask for during your purchase, it will be for the entire month of may and part of june i believe.

the rides will only be available when you buy one of the zoo animals, not a regular BAb.
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:27 am

Next time, make the title of the thread related to the topic.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: The Golden Gateway! Your First Stop! :: Issues related to Bearville & BABW-
Jump to: