Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Welcome my two new bears!

Go down 
+13
Hannah
Katieapril545
EdmundOuterSpace
musicalklutz
Sage
Huggie Bear
claire
AshleyGlitter300
Bearhug05
emiliebear46
michaelarainbow12
Rosemarie704
Jelly
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

Welcome my two new bears! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:21 am

Hey everyone!!! Today I went down to babw, and I got The flamingo and the tiger! The Flamingo's name is Precious Pink and the tigers name is Tipsey Very Happy I forgot to ask Michaela to take pics of me bringing them to life I was too excited! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:25 am

that's pawsome =0), congrats on the new friends. i wanna go to babw next week to get the new flamingo and the leopard and the special bags that are available begining next week. if you like, i can take a picture of you and send you the pics in a PM if you want =0)
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Congratz jelly
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:56 am

Congratz! I might go to BABW today
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:08 am

Congratulations on your new furry friends! I'm sure they will both love their new home. Smile
Back to top Go down
AshleyGlitter300
Banned
Banned
AshleyGlitter300

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:11 am

Congratulations your furry friend will have beary fun with you being there mom.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:00 am

Thank you everyone!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:56 am

congrats 2 your new furry friends!!!!!!! Very Happy i love the names you've given them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:21 am

Congratulations that is so exciting!!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:30 am

wow that's pawsome! they will love thier new home with you Very Happy ... congrats on your new furry friends Smile . i want to go to babw sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:50 am

Thanks sage =D
Back to top Go down
musicalklutz
BABW Bear Builder
BABW Bear Builder
musicalklutz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Cubgrats! You are going to take great care of those wild furry friends! Just keep the tiger away from your couch... they tend to use them to scratch Wink
Back to top Go down
Sage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:29 am

Jelly wrote:
Thanks sage =D

your welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EdmundOuterSpace
New Membear
New Membear
EdmundOuterSpace

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:41 am

Wow! Congratulations! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:11 am

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:31 am

Congratz! I love BABW zoo animals!
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Congratulations on getting your 2 bear! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rebeccahappyhugs46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rebeccahappyhugs46

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 pm

cool congratulations
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:16 pm

That is awesome. Congradulations on your new furry friends. They have cool names too Smile
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:40 am

Thank you everyone!
Back to top Go down
Evanbuddy16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Congratz on the new bears!
Back to top Go down
Graciefuzzypal11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Graciefuzzypal11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:56 am

Awesome! Cubgratz! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my two new bears!   Welcome my two new bears! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome my two new bears!
Page 1 of 1