Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?

Go down 
+4
zoey
Jelly
Graciefuzzypal11
emiliebear46
8 posters

Do you watch The Vampire Diaries
Yes
Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_vote_lcap20%Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No
Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_vote_lcap30%Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
My favorite show ever!
Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_vote_lcap20%Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Never heard of it
Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_vote_lcap30%Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? Empty
PostSubject: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:54 pm

I was just wondering who here watches the Vampire Diaries!
Back to top Go down
Graciefuzzypal11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Graciefuzzypal11

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:18 am

Never heard of it, but sounds cool. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:29 am

Don't know if I've every even hear of it!
Back to top Go down
zoey
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
zoey

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:09 am

no i never had
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:24 am

Jelly wrote:
Don't know if I've every even hear of it!

You probably haven't heard of it because right now it's on a season break. Usually during the season they have commercials about it and its sometimes on radio stations.
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:31 am

I've seen it once.
Back to top Go down
ArwenStarShine
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ArwenStarShine

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:09 am

I've seen every episode. I love that show.. much better than Twilight I think...
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:26 am

I love the show, my husband and me both watch it every week, can't wait for the next season....werewolves =0)
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm

yes me and my sister watch it
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Rosemarie704 wrote:
I love the show, my husband and me both watch it every week, can't wait for the next season....werewolves =0)

I know!! We can't wait for the werewolves! It's amost like everywhere there are vampires there are werewolves!
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 pm

i know, i kinda had a feeling werewolves were being introduced soon cause remember when the mayor's son was in the car and he stated goin berserk cause he could hear the high piched sound, and i told my husband "he's not a vamp, but dogs can hear very high pitches so what if he's a werewolf?" XD, i love when a plot comes together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?   Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?
Page 1 of 1