Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!

Go down 
+4
KileyPieRox
claire
Caitlyn
Rubybearsrock16
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! Empty
PostSubject: YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!   YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Now you can re-take the Bear Head quest i'm currently doing it so i'll tel you what the reward is after I complete it my second time! (the Bear Heads atre in completely diffrent places!) once you find the first Bear head in the Town Square go to you PDA and go on quests click on that Quest and read the next clue!
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Banned
Banned
Caitlyn

PostSubject: Re: YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!   YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Never knew that
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!   YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:29 pm

UNfortunately you win the same T-Shirt
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!   YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:45 pm

awesome... i gotta try it thx
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!   YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Well that's cool! You can always sell the shirt if you want[:
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!   YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Oh! Lol I never knew that the new quest thing was for all members,
I thought it was only for people who like. . . hadn't done the other quest,
the new one is a lot easier though, the old one had messed up bear heads that you couldn't even find or see and glitches with it and stuff.
Is it still the same prize ?
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!   YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 am

Yes its still the same prize.
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!   YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Thanks fur posting! It's a bit silly getting the same prize though.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!   YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:25 am

Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Sage

PostSubject: Re: YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!   YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:27 am

Thanks for posting, i have already done it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!   YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU can RE-Take the bear head quest!
Page 1 of 1