Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

My Idea to Maxine- EDITED

Go down 
+12
Mickeyquack
KileyPieRox
emiliebear46
Charlie2hip776!!
Hannah
ZoeAdventureBear1052
claire
Jelly
Sage
Katieapril545
Rubybearsrock16
Fabouls12
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

My Idea to Maxine- EDITED Empty
PostSubject: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:10 am

Hi Maxine!

This is LilyPopstar18, and I have a great idea that I wanted to share with you. So you know at at Sunshine Shores there is the Bincoulars? Well, I had an Idea. We could look through them and see the whole BABV! We could look at The Boardwalk, Zoo, The Ocean, Town Square, ect...!! It would only cost around 5-10 Bearbills. I think it would be fun to interact with. We could choose wich direction to go in, we could see people, we could see the ocean moving and dolphins and The JetSkis. It's like ones at the Zoo but a lot more Fun, and you can ineract, and it should last however Long you want it to be. What do you Think?? I have Pasted a picture Below. My Idea to Maxine- EDITED 55213

Love,
LilyPopstar18

My Idea to Maxine- EDITED Idea10

Here's another one Smile

Hi Maxine!

I just Came up with Another Idea! It's LilyPopstar18 BTW. Well in your cub Condo, you Can go down below it to your Basement. I think we should have Garages. It could be like an Attic where we store and keep stuff but, we could Park our rides there! I think it's be a Great Idea! So instead of keeping them in our Inventory, we could keep them there. We would just click on them then get on or inside of the Ride.

So for People that Don't have a cub Condo, there would be a new Area. Where it'd be kinda like a cub Condo but you'd go in there and It's just only have your rides. Then you'd do the ame thing in on/ inside of them then go off!

I also Have one more Idea. I think we Should have a Magic Flying Carpet, A Huge Butterfly to Ride on, Maybe a Turtle. All rides!! Woulldn't those be great! Thanks Maxine for Reading this...

LilyPopstar18

Last edited by Fabouls12 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:14 am

Great Idea Fabouls12!
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:16 am

LOL! Thats a really good idea fabouls!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Sage

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:53 am

Thats a pawsome idea!
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:22 am

good idea!
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:11 pm

wow awesome idea! maxine will love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Pawsome Idea Fabouls!
Maxine will love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:11 am

Really Good Idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlie2hip776!!
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Charlie2hip776!!

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Brilliant Idea ! Maxine will absoulutly love it Smile
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:51 pm

That's a great idea! I think Maxine will love it!
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Huh, cool! Thanks fur posting Smile
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 pm

I think the new letter is good too! I think she will enjoy both letters and all the ideas!
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Thanks fur posting, you got the heads up on us with the other letter!
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Oh yeah! For like people without cub condos, they could have like a bike rack where you can put your rides. :O
Awesome Ideas, Lily!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Wow those are really great ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Katiewishes512
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katiewishes512

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Those are very good and Creative ideas, The Magic carpet would be SO cool though and the garage would be good once I get a ride (I'll get two in August). That would be cool if there were different sections for your ride (Like scooters in one, bikes in another, Ect.). And the binocular thing is cool too. I like it when I go to certain beaches and they have that. Smile
Back to top Go down
musicalklutz
BABW Bear Builder
BABW Bear Builder
musicalklutz

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:37 am

I must say that a flying carpet ride would be absolutely furbulous! Love that idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:45 am

That's a cool idea we could like put a game there to spot stuff that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Timmy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Timmy

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 am

those are pretty good ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Idea to Maxine- EDITED   My Idea to Maxine- EDITED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Idea to Maxine- EDITED
Page 1 of 1