Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Computer Keys

Go down 
+8
CarlyAllHeart
amber2hip2058
ArwenStarShine
claire
Serenapawfectpal3
Katiewishes512
Jelly
emiliebear46
12 posters

Do you look at the keys?
No, it's to hard
Computer Keys I_vote_lcap27%Computer Keys I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Yes, way easy!
Computer Keys I_vote_lcap73%Computer Keys I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 am

Hey, I was just wondering how many of you look or don't look at the computer keys while you type. I don't. It's easy all you have to do is memorize them Smile
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:58 am

Ugh! Sorry! I messed up! Could you just write your answers as self answers? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:00 am

I can sometimes write with out looking at the keyboard. But usually I look at the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Katiewishes512
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katiewishes512

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:13 am

Yup. Pretty easy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:41 am

Nah I don't really unless I'm on BABV!
Because there I have open chat and it has to be spelt correctly!
But otherwise not really.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:58 am

i don't for some reason since i've been typing for a long time i know the keys and i don't even lay my fingers down because they just know the keys
Back to top Go down
ArwenStarShine
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ArwenStarShine

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:58 am

I don't have to look and I don't have to asdf jkl; my fingers. I just know where the keys are because I have been typing for such a long time. It has also helped me with texting on my qwerty phone.
Back to top Go down
amber2hip2058
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amber2hip2058

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 am

i always look at the screen while im typing. i never look at the keys because i type really fast and i memorized where all the keys are. Computer Keys Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:30 am

a few years back I had to this class for typing without looking. I learned how to type without looking,but i rather look Razz
Back to top Go down
reggie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
reggie

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 am

easy with no looking! after you practice!!!!!!!!

Changed color of practice(used color blue) to black. Please don't use blue next time, that is moderator color. - Winter
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:26 am

I have to look at the key board because I type fast and I think I could make mistakes while i'm typing without seeing the keyboard Smile
Back to top Go down
JenniferRose244
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
JenniferRose244

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:26 am

i type without looking at the computer keys
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:15 pm

I type without looking at keys I been typing since I was 3 years old
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Keys   Computer Keys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Keys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: Be Pawsome! :: Polls-
Jump to: