Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

2 New Bears!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayla
Banned
Banned

2 New Bears! Empty
Post2 New Bears!

Check out the 2 new bears heading our way in September! The Kooky Spooky Kitty and the Jonas Brother dog!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Comes out September 11 - $16 US

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Comes out September 26 - $25 US

Thank you Abbie for the pics!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

2 New Bears! :: Comments

AJCool
Re: 2 New Bears!
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:22 am by AJCool
Kayla is correct!

Have you been wondering what the Furry Friends of the Month September are or are you still lost in the August Furry Friends? Well, if you are curious about September's Furry Friend, I have an exclusive sneak peak on two of the Furry Friends.

The Kooky Spooky Kitty comes out on September 11 for $16.00 at your Local Build-a-Bear Workshop. Here is a picture of the purplicious, totally cute Kitty. Looks like its a preview into the October Furry Friends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This Picture does NOT belong to me. All Credits Reserved to Picture Owner.

The next Furry Friend is based off of a Celebirty. This Brown cutie with the most wonderful patterns is based off of the Jonas Brothers. That's right! The Jonas Dog comes with the most furriest ears ever! Well, I am not a fan of the Jonas Brother but I am sure a fan of this dog. Jk! Oh by the way, the Jonas Dog comes out on September 26th for $25.00.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This Picture does NOT belong to me. All Credits Reserved to Picture Owner.

AJCool

2 New Bears!

Page 1 of 1