Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

What Games Do You Play?

Go down 
+6
Moonlight
emiliebear46
Rubybearsrock16
Gerardofastpaws1
Katiewishes512
ziazebra77
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ziazebra77
Banned
Banned

What Games Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: What Games Do You Play?   What Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:51 am

I was just wondring what othr games do you play along with buildabearville.
I play on webkinz-only for the games and the stuffed animals are so cute!
And i play alot of wii games,ds games,psp,and alot more like that!
And then i play alot of computr games that my friends ask me to!

so plase tell me what other games do you play!
i would love to here them!!!
Back to top Go down
Katiewishes512
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katiewishes512

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Play?   What Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:04 am

Eh....... I don't really think many webkinz are that cute. I mainly play BABV only because I only get a few hours on the computer and BABV is the most fun.
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Play?   What Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 pm

I get on sites like free world group or flash games or I play the wii, psp, ds or ps3
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Play?   What Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 pm

I play on:

Babydow
BABV
Bin-Weevils

Last edited by Rubybearsrock1616 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Play?   What Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:30 am

I play on:
Stardoll
Sometimes Webkinz
Babydow
Some chatting websites
I'll add more when I can think of them
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Play?   What Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 pm

I use to be obsessed with Webkinz.. I have like 50 Razz
I play facebook apps like farmville, horse academy, zoo paradise, and etc.
I also just play random games I find on the internet xD
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Play?   What Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:35 pm

i go on stardoll a little
Back to top Go down
reggie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
reggie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Play?   What Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:42 am

Katiewishes512 wrote:
Eh....... I don't really think many webkinz are that cute. I mainly play BABV only because I only get a few hours on the computer and BABV is the most fun.
me too
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Play?   What Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 pm

I mainly play BABv, Stardoll and Girl Sence, and and PetPet Park Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Play?   What Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:34 pm

I play on buildabearville (of course-lol), Webkinz, Club Penguin, and rarely I go on this thing called VFK. VFK stands for Virtual Family Kingdom.. but its like rubbish. I used to do this thing called VMK (Virtual Magic Kingdom), run by Disney, but sadly it closed 2 years ago.. Sad I also play on my xbox 360, wii, and ds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You Play?   What Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Games Do You Play?
Page 1 of 1