Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Where has the game section gone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

Where has the game section gone? Empty
PostSubject: Where has the game section gone?   Where has the game section gone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 am

Recently, I noticed the game section is gone and everyone who had posted there lost loads of posts! I had like 800 & something and now I only have 619!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Where has the game section gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where has the game section gone?   Where has the game section gone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 am

The game section has been temporarily removed. We have removed it for just the reason that you stated in your post. There seem to have been lots of multiple posting on each page and fluff posts that did not really contribute to the forum. It seems that many members were using this section as a place to boost their post count without really contributing to the forum.

We value your input in all the sections and would like to give all our members a chance to be active in other sections.

The staff is working on restructuring the game section and will try our best to have it up and running soon.

Question answered - so I'll lock this now. Bearhug05
Back to top Go down

Where has the game section gone?
Page 1 of 1