Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

How many times a week do you log into BABV?

Go down 
+10
AcaciaAdorable179
CurlyQ95
Hannah
Mickeyquack
Gerardofastpaws1
ziazebra77
Rubybearsrock16
KileyPieRox
Jelly
emiliebear46
14 posters

1-5
How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_vote_lcap0%How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5-10
How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_vote_lcap36%How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
10-15
How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_vote_lcap0%How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
15-20
 0% [ 0 ]
More than 20
How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_vote_lcap14%How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
I don't even count!
How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_vote_lcap50%How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

How many times a week do you log into BABV? Empty
PostSubject: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:47 am

I was just wondering how many times a week some of you logged into BABV. How many times?
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:37 am

A WEEK! Gee, too many?!?
lol!
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:40 pm

I go on like every day! :O)
Its a pretty fun site :]]
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Yeah I go on everyday I don't count really...
Back to top Go down
ziazebra77
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 am

i do not count i go on all the time i am on mostly all day!!
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:25 pm

I get on every morning, afternoon and evening so about over twenty.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:53 am

LOL ....I go on a lot....especially when searching for the special guests....I could never count...it would be too many Smile
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:49 am

5-10 mostly!
Back to top Go down
CurlyQ95
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
CurlyQ95

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:36 am

Anywhere from 5-15....lol.
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:18 pm

I love BABV! It's a cool hangout! It's like, a place where I can escape sometimes. And I love the special events! It makes me count down the days. . . .
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:18 am

AcaciaAdorable179 wrote:
I love BABV! It's a cool hangout! It's like, a place where I can escape sometimes. And I love the special events! It makes me count down the days. . . .

I agree! Very Happy
When ever there's an event going on , I just go log on to BABV! I log on to BABV everyday! :]
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:30 am

My favorites are of course, everything! Lol!
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:25 pm

i go on morning, afternoon and evening. so i would say quite alot Razz
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jessie

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:52 pm

every day mostly, but i log on several times every day so... more than 20 per week
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 pm

I go every day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week do you log into BABV?   How many times a week do you log into BABV? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1