Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?

Go down 
+4
Ethan (:
Daisyyellow61
Rubybearsrock16
emiliebear46
8 posters

Have you read the Immmortals series by Alyson Noel
Yes
Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_vote_lcap22%Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
No
Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_vote_lcap11%Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Never Heard of it
Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_vote_lcap67%Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? Empty
PostSubject: Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?   Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:43 am

It's a really good series and I wanna know if anyone has read it. I am on Shadowland now, I finished Evermore and Blue Moon in 2 days each. I'm almost a third through Shadowland. Here's a synopsis of the Evermore the first book

Since a horrible accident claimed the lives of her family, sixteen-year-old Ever can see auras, hear people’s thoughts, and know a person’s life story by touch. Going out of her way to shield herself from human contact to suppress her abilities has branded her as a freak at her new high school—but everything changes when she meets Damen Auguste...
Ever sees Damen and feels an instant recognition. He is gorgeous, exotic and wealthy, and he holds many secrets. Damen is able to make things appear and disappear, he always seems to know what she’s thinking—and he’s the only one who can silence the noise and the random energy in her head. She doesn’t know who he really is—or what he is. Damen equal parts light and darkness, and he belongs to an enchanted new world where no one ever dies.
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?   Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Never Heard of it!
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?   Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 am

I finished Shadowland like a week ago and I'm halfway through Dark Flame, the next one. The author said she was only do one more book in the series ,Night Star(comes out in the winter). No more Imomortal Series Sad
Back to top Go down
Daisyyellow61
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Daisyyellow61

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?   Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 am

oh i never heard of it lol
Back to top Go down
Ethan (:
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Ethan (:

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?   Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:29 am

Never at all heard of it? Smile
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?   Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:11 am

I've never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?   Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:19 am

Never Heard of It! Sorry :[
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?   Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 am

Never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?   Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:29 am

I have never heard of it, either. I'm sorry. Sad It sounds very good, and very interesting, though! I'll check it out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?   Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you read the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel?
Page 1 of 1