Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

I can't post a Poll!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

I can't post a Poll! Empty
PostSubject: I can't post a Poll!   I can't post a Poll! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:37 am

It won't let me I fill in the stuff then It says I have to choose a section to put it in I click Polls then it just turns off!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: I can't post a Poll!   I can't post a Poll! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 am

I just posted the poll about the ice cream bears now. (to see if the section worked) Did you fill in all the information? (both at the top and bottom. Try again and let me know. You can send me a pm if you want.
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: I can't post a Poll!   I can't post a Poll! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:18 am

It still isn't working Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I can't post a Poll!   I can't post a Poll! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:40 am

Ok so iv'e tested this and so has Mickeyquack we are seeing no problem at all with it.... If i could ask you to please send us a report via the contact form (http://www.bearvilleworld.com/contact.forum) as to what exactly is happening when you are trying to post a Poll. You'll get a reply from myself or one of the admins and we can get your account checked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't post a Poll!   I can't post a Poll! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't post a Poll!
Page 1 of 1