Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Pawsome Points

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

Pawsome Points Empty
PostSubject: Pawsome Points   Pawsome Points I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:59 am

How do you earn pawsome points quickly?
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

Pawsome Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pawsome Points   Pawsome Points I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:11 am

You can post loads! or send lots of lots of friend requests!
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

Pawsome Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pawsome Points   Pawsome Points I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:14 am

Oh ok! Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Pawsome Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pawsome Points   Pawsome Points I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 am

Please keep in mind that it is the QUALITY of posts and not the QUANTITY that we look for. Posts will be removed and pawsome points taken away if the posts are not beneficial to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Bea <3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Bea <3

Pawsome Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pawsome Points   Pawsome Points I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:01 am

By bein g nice making helpful posts writting things like "Cool" On every post you make is fluff post
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

Pawsome Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pawsome Points   Pawsome Points I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 am

Oh ok, that's really helpful advice. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

Pawsome Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pawsome Points   Pawsome Points I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:42 am

Question answered locking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pawsome Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pawsome Points   Pawsome Points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pawsome Points
Page 1 of 1