Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari...

Go down 
+2
Mickeyquack
Rubybearsrock16
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari... Empty
PostSubject: Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari...   Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:27 pm

In some games of Friendship Forest park Photo Safari you can see a Prize you take the picture of it with the game camera and you get it for FREE once you complete the game. THe prizes include: Fountain Prizes, The Collection Pieces! Today I recieved a Neon Ice-Cream wall picture!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari...   Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Yes, you must take a picture of the item, and then it will disappear. At the end of the game you will get the same message as the fountain and fishing with the item you took a picture of.
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari...   Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:24 pm

yup this is the same with the fishing game they made it like this about a three or four months ago
Back to top Go down
Ethan (:
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Ethan (:

PostSubject: Re: Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari...   Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 am

Thanks for posting:)
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari...   Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Lol, yup I found one of those when I was playing about August/September last year o.O
Back to top Go down
evelynflower
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
evelynflower

PostSubject: Re: Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari...   Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:47 am

I totally forgot about this! Thanks for the reminder!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari...   Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prizes await in Friendship Forest Photo Safari...
Page 1 of 1