Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close Empty
PostSubject: Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close   Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Welcome too...

Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close 38242_140658532622352_100000346181461_259569_5207251_n

Every Friday i'll tell BW Members a story starting from today. I do have rules here they are:

-No Rudeness about Stories
-Don't say there Rubbish I work hard on them
-Please this thread is not for chatting. only reply if your posting a comment.

I'll update the thread to add more Stories.

Friday 30th July 2010's Story~

Shakira the Lion

Shakira is a normal lion well not to normal to the Pride as her Farther is the King of the Pride, Shakira just wants to have a normal life not with her Father as a King, Not with her Mother as a queen and not her as a Princess she decided it was time to go on her Adventures alone but hoping to meet new friends, So she set off and headed for the Crocodile Lake she pounced on the Crocodile backs to cross the Lake she met a Crocodile called Ron on the way across and they became good friends. Ron wanted to meet Shakira's parents so he did Shakira took him back to her Pride, Ron loved it so much he became a part of the pride!

The End

Last edited by Rubybearsrock1616 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close   Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 pm

very good story ruby plus I like stories with lions
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close   Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:26 am

Locked per thread owners request. Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close   Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby's Story Telling FRIDAY! Please Close
Page 1 of 1