Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

How do you get a sash??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

How do you get a sash?? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get a sash??   How do you get a sash?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:16 am

I really really want a sash, how do you get it? Please please please help! Thanks! How do you get a sash?? Icon_exclaim <333 ~ Mills
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a sash??   How do you get a sash?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:22 am

Do you mean the scout sash on BABV? That comes from a code you get when you buy the BABW patch set at the store. They are $3.00 and come with a large round logo patch for you and a small heart patch for your furry friend. They are also given out as party favors to scouts who do a scheduled party at BABW.
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a sash??   How do you get a sash?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:48 am

Oh that's good to know thanks bearhug:D
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a sash??   How do you get a sash?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:53 am

Locking, since question answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a sash??   How do you get a sash?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you get a sash??
Page 1 of 1