Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Back to School Party

Go down 
+6
ZoeAdventureBear1052
starla2hip56
Rubybearsrock16
Emily2Hip254
Gerardofastpaws1
KileyPieRox
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

Back to School Party Empty
PostSubject: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:44 am

Info:
Den: Treehouse, USA
Where: Gymansiam
When: August 21st, 2010
Why: Back to School
Time: 1pm Central (I will find a conversion sheet and post it Wink)
Note: Be there! Where school colors and have fun with friends (:
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:25 am

Cool kiley but I can't be there because of school! ! ! no ! ! I wish I could come though.
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:27 am

Umm, we have to wear school colors? Like if our school colors were.. blue and gold (an example) we have to wear blue and gold? But I will definetly be there!
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:51 am

I'll come, if you get the UK Time, my school colours Burgundy and Yellow and a smidge of black.
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:00 am

My school is public. So I were anything? Yes I'll be there! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:48 am

Its on a saturday, Gerardo. Do you have school on saturdays?
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:06 am

Kiley, I'll be on holiday. I'm so sorry I can't come, I will try to get on my laptop. :]
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:47 am

My colors are blue and white. I will try to come (:
Back to top Go down
gracienick
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
gracienick

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:20 pm

I have open house for my school that day but I can probably make it!
Back to top Go down
ValentineLove14(valentina
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ValentineLove14(valentina

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:00 pm

haha my colors are blue and white . . . i'll be there! thanks! !
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:01 am

Mine are maroon and silver D:
Dull colors D:
Its okay Zoe Wink
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:03 am

Starla, my school is public,too. Accept our school colors are Red and White, don't you have school colors?
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Emily2Hip254 wrote:
Starla, my school is public,too. Accept our school colors are Red and White, don't you have school colors?

I'll just wear anything!

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IsabelYouRock4
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IsabelYouRock4

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:48 pm

OMG I am new to this and i am already having a great time! and oh yeah i am So coming my colors are Blue,white and navy and red yay!
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:07 am

What do you mean central?
I'll come if you put the San Diego time!
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 am

Okay everyone I'm so sorry I forgot and I'm busy today so I will pospone it. Until I post the date this thread will be closed. Sorry again.
Kiley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Party   Back to School Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to School Party
Page 1 of 1