Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥

Go down 
+4
JenniferRose244
Gerardofastpaws1
ValentineLove14(valentina
Emily2Hip254
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ Empty
PostSubject: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:19 am

Hope you enjoy my pictures!
Note:: More will be added later

[[Edit:: 11/23/10:: I made some siggies and here they are]]]

**Note** this one wouldn't go transparent, sorry. ]:
The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ Sb64jk

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ E9b5w9

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ Np50sx

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ 11ahffp

Avvies:

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ 2f058pj

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ Slk190

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ 28vf2f8

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ 1_1_Its_Just_Lil_Old_Me

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ 1_1_Dynamite-1

Note:: This one is still pretty big, it wasn't easy to make smaller. The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ Icon_geek
The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ 1_1_Just_Keep_Swimming-1

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ 1_1_vmk_is_back-1

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ 1_the_only_exception-1

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ Watch1-1

Last edited by Emily2Hip254 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:55 am

wow . . . they are all so good! my fav would probably be Dynamite by taio cruz; but i so love the only exception one too . . . . great pics! ! ! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:15 am

Wow those are really awesome emily I like the sports one and the dynamite one the best xD!
Back to top Go down
JenniferRose244
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
JenniferRose244

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:30 am

I love your graphics
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:53 am

Thanks everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:55 am

Gerardofastpaws1 wrote:
Wow those are really awesome emily I like the sports one and the dynamite one the best xD!

*Sorry for double posting* That was a website I did before (the background), yet sadly closed in 2008. I loved it so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:58 am

Wow, they're gorgeous! The one with the fire is so cool, I love the text on all of them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Awsome graphics =0). might wanna shrink the pics down alittle, it's kinda hard to see them when they're big =0), other than that, they're great =0)
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Rosemarie704 wrote:
Awsome graphics =0). might wanna shrink the pics down alittle, it's kinda hard to see them when they're big =0), other than that, they're great =0)

Oh, sorry [x I don't think I know how to do that.. I'll figure it out, just like I figured out how to do everything else. [:
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:33 am

Those Are Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:32 am

Thanks Hannah xD
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:33 am

Emily2Hip254 wrote:
Rosemarie704 wrote:

Oh, sorry [x I don't think I know how to do that.. I'll figure it out, just like I figured out how to do everything else. [:

np =0), they're still awesome though =0)
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:37 am

Rosemarie704 wrote:
Emily2Hip254 wrote:
Rosemarie704 wrote:

np =0), they're still awesome though =0)

Thank you, Rose! They didn't take very long. I don't think anyway. I forgot xD Oh yeah, I learned how to change the size. Hahaha I'm so smart [:
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:38 am

XD silly =0). I love the dynamite one and the one above it =0). keep up the great work =0)
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:40 am

Thank you rose
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:14 am

Very nice! I can see you worked hard on them!
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Thanks, Admin. And yeah, it took a while to think up the ideas and then after that it was just open road lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥   The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Awhsuhm Graphics of Mills ♥
Page 1 of 1