Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Do you listen to the band Paramore?

Go down 
+2
Gerardofastpaws1
emiliebear46
6 posters

Do you listen to Paramore?
Yes
Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_vote_lcap33%Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
No
Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_vote_lcap33%Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
My Favorite band
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Do you listen to the band Paramore? Empty
PostSubject: Do you listen to the band Paramore?   Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:37 am

Do you listen to the band Paramore? If you do, write your favorite song by them. My favorites are:
Fences
The Only Exception
That's What You Get
Emergency
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to the band Paramore?   Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:20 am

I've heard the song only exception but I don't really listen to them.
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to the band Paramore?   Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:36 am

The only one from them I heard was ''You are the only exception''
I don't like that song. Not my type.

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to the band Paramore?   Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm

I can't decide between The Only Exception and That's What You Get. Hah, I never knew that was Paramore. I'm so weird xD
Back to top Go down
JonasLove52
New Membear
New Membear
JonasLove52

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to the band Paramore?   Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:18 am

I am honestly an obsessed fan of Paramore. You could ask me anything, and I'd be able to answer it. Hehe, this may be a little cliche, but they are my life. Very Happy

My top five would have to be (if I HAD to choose): "Ignorance", "Misery Business", "Let The Flames Begin", "Born For This", and "Brighter", in that order. Their new song "Monster" is pretty darn catchy, too.

And remember... Paramore IS. A. BAND. (not just Hayley Williams...).

starla2hip56 wrote:
The only one from them I heard was ''You are the only exception''
I don't like that song. Not my type. Who here heard the band called the killers? You should hear their songs!
That's actually one of their only slow songs (that and "Misguided Ghosts", which I like better than "The Only Exception"). Wink
Back to top Go down
Hailisnowflake4
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hailisnowflake4

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to the band Paramore?   Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:16 pm

No, I don't. Never heard of them xD
Back to top Go down
JonasLove52
New Membear
New Membear
JonasLove52

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to the band Paramore?   Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Hailisnowflake4 wrote:
No, I don't. Never heard of them xD

Have you heard the song "Airplanes" by Bo.B feat. Hayley Williams? The girl singer in that (Hayley) is the lead singer of Paramore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you listen to the band Paramore?   Do you listen to the band Paramore? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you listen to the band Paramore?
Page 1 of 1