Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents Empty
PostSubject: My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents   My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:21 am

The 004 Team-

Agent Admino
Wonderous Wintie
Camouflage Mills
Ninja Rubezz

Chorus:

Were the Agents Big and Stong, We are proud with our little Song...

Verse 1:

We are the 004 Team, Yes theres 4 were not 007 not James Bond of course were the 004 Team, Were big and Strong, We'll find the Stolen Ruby, We'll Solve that Mystery no were not Scared like Scooby and Shaggy.

Chorus:

Were the Agents Big and Strong, We are Proud with our Little Song...

Last Verse:

We'll solve the Mystery, Find that monster we'll defeat it not eat it of course not! Were are the blot in the link to Mysteries call us now on Help I have some Litreacy! and you'll see at your door within a second that your Call goes Beeep!

And thats why were the 004 Team!

Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents   My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:07 am

lol very creative ruby and cool names to XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents   My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:48 am

That's great Ruby!
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents   My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:12 am

Haha, so cute. Very Happy I'm Camouflage Mills. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents   My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Song Series - Song 3 - 004- The Agents
Page 1 of 1