Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

NEW BEARVILLE TIMES!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

NEW BEARVILLE TIMES!! Empty
PostNEW BEARVILLE TIMES!!

Check out the new bearville Times Page 4.
Abbie Bright and her travelling Market reurns on September 7!!!

For those who do not know where it is use the bearville map and click on the location to enter the Kooky Spooky fun house. Then click on the sign for traveling Market.
You can purchase up to three chances to pick drawers to open in the travel wagon for your chance to get rare items!!3 chances costs 800 bear bills but if you are low on bear bills you can purchase one chance or two chances also.
Good Luck everyone!!
I hear lost of people won the rare bear head slippers last time!!
I won a crystal ball, disco outfit, and a dog nose.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEW BEARVILLE TIMES!! :: Comments

crystalcute444
Re: NEW BEARVILLE TIMES!!
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 am by crystalcute444
The prizes were I think
A dark blue pawlette tee,bearhead slippers,crystal ball,disco outfit,sombero,a cotton candy machine dark blue,the 8 bean bag,mysteries seeds.
Yeah she is coming on Labor Day! I think she is coming on holidays! There might be different rare stuff every time.
AJBubbles
Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:43 am by AJBubbles
that was a fun market hope i comes back soon
Fabouls12
Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:08 am by Fabouls12
I finally got the Slippers
Post  by Sponsored content

NEW BEARVILLE TIMES!!

Page 1 of 1