Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Have you taken the quiz?

Go down 
+5
Gerardofastpaws1
evelynflower
Rubybearsrock16
starla2hip56
KileyPieRox
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

Have you taken the quiz? Empty
PostSubject: Have you taken the quiz?   Have you taken the quiz? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:30 am

There is a cool "Fur-sonality" Quiz on the Smallfry's website! Take the quiz to determine which one you are most like. I am most like the Read Teddy. Which one are you most like?
Here is the smallfry's website:: http://www.buildabear.com/smallfrys/
Note- It is a safe website that is on buildabear.com so that's why I'm going to post it. Take it off if you feel I should not post the link Wink
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Have you taken the quiz?   Have you taken the quiz? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:19 am

Oh cool! Very Happy
I'll go check it out!

Wait... How could you take the quiz?
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Have you taken the quiz?   Have you taken the quiz? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:31 am

lol I'm the Endless Hugs Teddy
Back to top Go down
evelynflower
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
evelynflower

PostSubject: Re: Have you taken the quiz?   Have you taken the quiz? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 am

I will have to take a look at that thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Have you taken the quiz?   Have you taken the quiz? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:47 am

Cool i'll check it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SamanthaPopstar50
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
SamanthaPopstar50

PostSubject: Re: Have you taken the quiz?   Have you taken the quiz? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:38 am

i did not take that, but it sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
ivene
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ivene

PostSubject: Re: Have you taken the quiz?   Have you taken the quiz? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:05 am

Cool! I am most like the Endless Hugs Teddy... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Have you taken the quiz?   Have you taken the quiz? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:15 am

Endless Hug teddy is the one I am
Back to top Go down
Britallheart32
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Britallheart32

PostSubject: Re: Have you taken the quiz?   Have you taken the quiz? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:02 pm

I am the read teddy Wink and yes i am a nerd lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you taken the quiz?   Have you taken the quiz? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you taken the quiz?
Page 1 of 1