Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

i am new here can i have some help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darthbader
New Membear
New Membear
darthbader

i am new here can i have some help Empty
PostSubject: i am new here can i have some help   i am new here can i have some help I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:00 am

how do i get an avatar Bearville World Rock Bearville World Rock
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: i am new here can i have some help   i am new here can i have some help I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:09 am

Hello there and welcome to Bearville World. You can click on the word profile on the top of the first gray bar of the forum. Next you click on the word Avatar above the first dark gray bar. You can see a button near the bottom that says browse. You can click on that if you have an image saved on your computer you would like to use, or you can past the url code from a site such as photobucket or tinypic you would like to use. Just remember it has to be appropriate, and cannot be a photo of yourself. (or anything that would give away where you live or your real name) If you need any more help feel free to post here in the help section. We have a lot of wonderful members who love to help out Smile Hope you have a good time here at Bearville World, and if you need anymore help feel free to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: i am new here can i have some help   i am new here can i have some help I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 am

locking since question got answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am new here can i have some help   i am new here can i have some help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am new here can i have some help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: The Golden Gateway! Your First Stop! :: Issues related to BW-
Jump to: