Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Virtual Bears

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

New Virtual Bears Empty
PostSubject: New Virtual Bears   New Virtual Bears I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:17 pm

The new virtual bears from BABW are now available! Head over to buildabear.com and purchase a new virtual friend for just $8.00. You get to customize every part of the bear and they all come with a cool couch for your cub condo.

Here's the email image that comes with the virtual codes:
New Virtual Bears 20qf5lz

Choose the texture and pattern of your furry friend:
New Virtual Bears 2wp2cdi

Use the color wheel to customize the colors of your bear:
New Virtual Bears 282hlcw

Each bear's furry friend reward is a couch that matches its fur texture or pattern.
New Virtual Bears 2i0zqk5
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

New Virtual Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Virtual Bears   New Virtual Bears I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Aw so cute!
Congrats on the bears Karen!
Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

New Virtual Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Virtual Bears   New Virtual Bears I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:25 pm

That's so pawsome Karen, thanks for sharing =0), awesome colors you chose =0). i just bought one myself, gonna go put the code in.
~Rose
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

New Virtual Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Virtual Bears   New Virtual Bears I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:28 pm

That is so cool Smile Your bear is so cute. I see you like purple Wink
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

New Virtual Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Virtual Bears   New Virtual Bears I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Yay...Thanks for posting this, Karen! I was wondering what different patterns you could get for your bears and if different parts were customizable! Now I know!!
Very Happy
Kewt Bears, too...definitely gonna have to think about getting one!
I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Virtual Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Virtual Bears   New Virtual Bears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Virtual Bears
Page 1 of 1