Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New fountain Bear mask

Go down 
+4
TestAwesome
RichardWarmHeart
Mickeyquack
michaelarainbow12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

New fountain Bear mask  Empty
PostSubject: New fountain Bear mask    New fountain Bear mask  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Hello People Razz
I finally got my bear mask the fountain is a picture of the parts and the bear maks
New fountain Bear mask  Parts10

New fountain Bear mask  Bear_m11
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: New fountain Bear mask    New fountain Bear mask  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:24 pm

The mask is very cute. Congrats on collecting all the pieces. Cute outfit you are wearing with it. It matches very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: New fountain Bear mask    New fountain Bear mask  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Kewl Mask!! So far, I've only managed to get one of the ear pieces...but I'm working on it! lol
Very Happy

Thanks fur posting this, Michaela...and awesome pics!
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: New fountain Bear mask    New fountain Bear mask  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Haha! Thats funny Razz
Awesome prize! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: New fountain Bear mask    New fountain Bear mask  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:53 am

Oh! It's a mask??? I thought it was just a poster for your cub condo! Btw you have a great outfit that will match that mask! Smile I only have 2 pieces of them , still need to collect more!
Back to top Go down
evelynflower
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
evelynflower

PostSubject: Re: New fountain Bear mask    New fountain Bear mask  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:06 am

Its so cute! I can't wait to get one!
Back to top Go down
inshirah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
inshirah

PostSubject: Re: New fountain Bear mask    New fountain Bear mask  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:24 pm

i now have one it is so cute
Back to top Go down
Edwardsnowbear5
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Edwardsnowbear5

PostSubject: Re: New fountain Bear mask    New fountain Bear mask  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Cool you look great and thanks beary much for posting Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fountain Bear mask    New fountain Bear mask  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New fountain Bear mask
Page 1 of 1