Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New build-a-bears for this year

Go down 
+8
Gerardofastpaws1
Fabouls12
KileyPieRox
RichardWarmHeart
Bearhug05
Mickeyquack
starla2hip56
michaelarainbow12
12 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

New build-a-bears for this year  Empty
PostSubject: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:25 am

Hi People
I was on the internet when i came across about some new bears that are coming this year (credit goes to the other forum Smile )

Frosty the snowman hal and holly will return but they are bringing a few friends too

Rudolph and Clarice will be returning to babw along with some mistfit toys! (sorry cant post pictures) and the Bumble the abominable snowman will be coming to babw as well
New build-a-bears for this year  107pc210

Also They are going to have matching clips now i believe its like with hello kitty you get a matching clip ( not sure if you get a code)
New build-a-bears for this year  2lwwtq10

I think rudolph and friends come to babw sometime next month.

Also There is gonna be some rockin new MP3 speaker bears cheers These come out in Dec, 10th one is pink with star the other one is black with guitars and guitar picks
New build-a-bears for this year  28grxv10
New build-a-bears for this year  Fnxzrm10

Also it has been set that sometime next year the wizards of waverly place will come out next year
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 am

Cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 am

this is awesome i have to convince my mom to go to build-a-bearworkshop!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:03 pm

The snow hugs teddy is very soft and very cute. I can't wait for Roudolph. Roudolph and Clarice are supposed to talk to each other Smile
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:13 pm

All the new Holiday animals are great! Rudolph and Clarice do talk to each other and it is really cute! Look for some amazing gift with purchase opportunities this season. Smile
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:13 pm

I really like the Berry Merry Teddy!! May have to put that on my wish list! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:11 am

The Beary Merry Teddy is adorable!! I also can't wait until the MP3 bears, the pink one is pretty cool :O)
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:18 am

Those Bears are sooo Cute!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 am

I like bumble I really want him
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:31 am

I really love them, sadly I don't think the MP3 bears will be available in the U.K Sad
Back to top Go down
Edwardsnowbear5
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Edwardsnowbear5

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:14 am

Serenapawfectpal3 wrote:
I really love them, sadly I don't think the MP3 bears will be available in the U.K Sad

Thats a shame Sad the rocky bear looks awsome lol !! rocking
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:59 am

I hope I can get a new nose for my rudolph Razz, but really my rudolph battery ran out. I hope I can get clarice. Thanks for posting. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:51 am

╔══╗♫
║██║
║(o)║Oooh, I love the MP3 Speaker Bears. Awshum!
╚══╝
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:38 am

Bearhug05 wrote:
All the new Holiday animals are great! Rudolph and Clarice do talk to each other and it is really cute! Look for some amazing gift with purchase opportunities this season. Smile

They are so cute! I just saw them today because my store had thier display samples up. I will be getting them. They are actually soft. I was told that they are a different material than the last two times they had them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New build-a-bears for this year    New build-a-bears for this year  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New build-a-bears for this year
Page 1 of 1