Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Cyberguide(s) in my House!!

Go down 
+2
TestAwesome
Fabouls12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

Cyberguide(s) in my House!! Empty
PostSubject: Cyberguide(s) in my House!!   Cyberguide(s) in my House!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:12 pm

My and my Friend were at my house in the Condo Entrace. Then all of the Sudden a Cyberguide comes and joins us! I don't remember hiis name but, It might have been Ryan Cyberguide or something like that. So he leaves, and we go inside my Main room. Well another Cyberguide comes into my house, A different one! Her name is Susan cyberguide! I actuly got a picture of her inside my house!! I feel like so lucky!! Very Happy

Cyberguide(s) in my House!! 2rrw1dw
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Cyberguide(s) in my House!!   Cyberguide(s) in my House!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Lol that has happened to me a lot! Its scary!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyberguide(s) in my House!!   Cyberguide(s) in my House!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:19 pm

These are the saftey cybearguides. Cyberguide(s) in my House!! 151328

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: Cyberguide(s) in my House!!   Cyberguide(s) in my House!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:26 am

Yeah, everytime I'm alone with someone they come!! Smile
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: Cyberguide(s) in my House!!   Cyberguide(s) in my House!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 am

Like Admin said, they are safety cybearguides making sure we are not breaking the rules. We probably have seen many! I have never seen any in a house before so that's pretty cool! :O)
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: Cyberguide(s) in my House!!   Cyberguide(s) in my House!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 am

Ya Kiley, you were there!!
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: Cyberguide(s) in my House!!   Cyberguide(s) in my House!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:31 am

Lol well I said nothing cause you crossed out my name! Lol
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Cyberguide(s) in my House!!   Cyberguide(s) in my House!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:32 am

Oh it's normal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Cyberguide(s) in my House!!   Cyberguide(s) in my House!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:32 am

It's sooo annoying when they come in. Me and my friend Richelle always are annoyed by them and change rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberguide(s) in my House!!   Cyberguide(s) in my House!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyberguide(s) in my House!!
Page 1 of 1